Tuesday, November 5, 2019

My Professional Portfolio


                                                    Twitter: @TrevMaeder96        
                                                    Email: trevmaeder@gmail.com    
I have had the opportunity to cover multiple events over the past few years on different platforms. My experience in the industry include working for KZLX Radio, the Northwest Missouri State University's student station from 2016-2019, where I served as sports director for a year. I have also been employed by KMA since 2016 and have covered a variety of high school sports. My experiences have required me to do multiple things such as game tweets, live play-by-play, post-game stories, game previews, coach interviews and player interviews. My portfolio consists of portions of my audio work, links to many of my game stories and a view of some of my work on social media. 

Links to my written work 





















 Audio Work
1. The fourth quarter of a wild basketball contest between Atlantic and Treynor


2. A game preview with Glenwood Football Coach Cory Faust


3. The first two quarters of my call of a Class 3A Iowa high school football playoff contest between Glenwood and Norwalk 





4. Jacob Blair and I covered this year's NASCAR race at Kansas Speedway as part of NASCAR's College Media Program. Here is a link to one of the podcasts we recorded, that includes interviews with many drivers

5. A highlight package from my 2018 call of the Northwest Missouri State/University of Nebraska-Kearney football contest


6. A highlight package from my call of the 2018 football contest between Northwest Missouri State and Missouri Southern. 



7. This is one of my favorite interviews I've ever conducted, a state cross country preview with Doug Muehlig, the long time coach at Council Bluffs, Thomas Jefferson High School.



Social Media
I believe in having a strong presence in social media and promoting my employer's brand in the best way possible, so here is a look at some of my social media work from events I've covered.









No comments:

Post a Comment